One of IT Services recent strategies has been to bring Desktop Virtualization to the College of Business Administration. The goal has been to create more efficiences and better overall experiences for faculty, staff and students at the College.
User Benefits include:
- Full processing and graphics power retained at the desktop level
- Completely transparent streaming of operating system and applications
- Specialized software available on any computer in the lab
- New software and software updates distributed quickly and seamlessly
- Ability to access software from outside the physical lab space
IT Services has now laid the groundwork to partner with other groups on campus in this increasingly important area of computer support at UNL.