Skip to main content
University of Nebraska–Lincoln

Academic Resources

Andrew Hanna interacting with students in a classroom
Prerequisite Override

If you have completed a prerequisite course at another institution and have not yet transferred the course to Nebraska, you will need to fill out the Prerequisite Override form to verify you meet course prerequisites. To receive credit for transfer courses, official transcripts must be sent to the Nebraska Admissions office.

Learn More

Pinar Runnels engaging with her students in a classroom.
Students participating in a class
Grade Appeal Process

In making an appeal, the student must allege bias or change in behavior in grading, a departure from grading procedures as indicated by the instructor, or refusal to clarify the basis for a grade on the part of the instructor.

Learn More


HLH 125
730 N. 14th Street
P.O. Box 880405
Lincoln, NE 68588-0405