Starting with the Fall 2010 semester, Windows 7 and Office 2010 will be installed on all computer lab and classroom PCs in CBA. Faculty and staff can request an upgrade for their University-owned computer any time during the summer by submitting a Service Request form.
UNL is offering free Windows 7 training. Learn about:
- New desktop and taskbar
- Jump Lists to find your files easier
- New features of Peak, Shake, and Snap
- Changes to the folder system
- Using searches and Libraries to organize files
- Adding helpful gadgets to your desktop
- Changing your wallpaper and Windows Theme
- Creating sticky notes for your desktop
For more training, information, or to sign up for a class go to training.unl.edu.