Provide the following documents as attachments:
- Form 990
- IRS letter indicating current 501(c)(3) status
- Documents outlining organizational budget and project budget
- Complete the online application below, including preparation of a single MS Word document.
- Application Due Date: Friday, October 11, 2019; 5 p.m. CDT
- Notification of Site Visit Request: October 18, 2019; 5 p.m. CDT
- Site Visits: Monday, November 4 or Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 9:30-10:45 a.m.
- Awards Event: Wednesday, December 4, 4-5 p.m. – College of Business Hawks Hall Henrickson Family Atrium, 730 N. 14th Street
*All proposals must be uploaded by the October 11 deadline. For consideration, proposals must be submitted on time, complete, and professional (typed, grammatically correct, etc.)
- A site visit will be conducted on either November 4 or November 6, between 9:30 and 10:45 a.m. if your organization is selected as a finalist.
- All applicants are welcome to attend the award ceremony.
Should your organization be selected to receive all or part of the grant, you will be required to provide a report that includes how the money was used, who was impacted, and
to what degree the community was impacted. This report will be requested by the Spring 2020 Class during the Spring 2020 semester.