Provide the following documents as attachments:
- Form 990
- IRS letter indicating current 501(c)(3) status
- Spreadsheets outlining organizational budget and project budget
- Complete the online application below, including preparation of a single MS Word document.
- Application Due Date: Friday, February 22, 2019; 5:00 p.m. CDT
- Notification of Site Visit Request: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Site Visits: Monday, March 25 or Wednesday, March 27, 2019, 3:00-4:15 p.m.
- Awards Event: Wednesday, April 17, 4-5 p.m. – College of Business Hawks Hall Henrickson Family Atrium, 730 N. 14th Street
*It is expected that all proposals will be uploaded by the February 22 deadline. For consideration, proposals must be submitted on time, complete, and professional (typed, grammatically correct, etc.)
- A site visit will be conducted on either March 25 or March 27, between 3:00 and 4:15 p.m. if your organization is selected as a finalist.
- All applicants are welcome to attend the award ceremony.
Should your organization be selected to receive all or part of the grant, you will be required to provide a report that includes how the money was used, who was impacted, and to what degree the community was impacted. This report needs to be submitted within 30 days after the funds are spent. Send reports to Professor Amber Messersmith and MNGT 411 class.