Thursday, October 17th, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location: University of Nebraska-Lincoln Howard L. Hawks Hall at 14th and Vine, Lincoln, Nebraska
Program Cost: $345
Includes all program materials and online support
This intense two-day program provides managers and entrepreneurs an opportunity to learn how to
identify and develop new market opportunities as well as cultivate growth in existing markets. Participants will gain insights on:
• Identifying customer needs
• Segmenting markets and choosing priority segments
• Creating value propositions for the products and services offered
• Developing a feasible business model
Who should attend?
• Mid and senior-level executives in marketing, sales, and business development
• Entrepreneurs interested in creating new opportunities
• Presidents/CEOs/ owners of smaller businesses
Upon the completion of this program, you will receive an Executive Certificate in Strategic Growth Marketing from the College of Business.
This program is designed for professionals who are responsible for aiding growth in their organization.