Employer in Residence - Employers
Thank you for your interest being an Employer in Residence!
Registration for Fall happens in June, and registration for Spring happens in November.
There is one Employer in Residence each day, Monday through Friday. Organizations can participate 1 time per semester. Dates are on a first come first reserved basis.
Engagement with Nebraska Business Students, Faculty and Staff
Information Booth – Create brand recognition and an opportunity to share information about your organization, industry, and positions.
- Students stop by in between classes. (MWF classes run 50 minutes, MW classes run 75 minutes, TR classes run 75 minutes).
- Your booth will be located in the South Lobby or on the South Plaza.
- Giveaways, drawings, position descriptions, brochures and your active engagement will attract students to your booth.
- Any food provided at your booth must be ordered through Yes Chef, the College of Business caterer.
Interested in doing something not listed here, let us know!
- There is one (only one) parking spot designated for the Employer in Residence. This spot is located behind the Northeast
corner of the College of Business in the University Health Center lot. You can park at any sign that reads, "College of Business
Guest Only" and has a yellow pole. Again, only one spot is available for Employer in Residence.
- After you park, enter the building through the Northeast doors. You will need to check in at the Business Career Center (HLH 141) in
the Northwest corner of the building so we know that you have arrived, and we can get you a parking permit. This permit needs to be
displayed in your vehicle. If you do not display the permit, we are not responsible if you are towed. Business Career Center staff
will assist you with anything else you might need.
- Additional parking—The closest garages to the College of Business are:
- 14th and Avery Garage located at 1111 N. 14th Street
- Stadium Garage located at 625 Stadium Drive
- The College of Business Career Center does not validate parking.
- More information can be found on the Parking and Transit Services website.