Accountants use a depth of knowledge to work within a specific organization
and assist them with their accounting needs.
Interested in private accounting?
Private accounting organizations may consist of public companies, private businesses, nonprofit organizations
or governments. Whether you’re pursuing a career as a financial accountant, fund accountant, management accountant
or another path, we offer specific courses to help you prepare:
- Accounts payable and billings: ACCT 313 and 314
- Advanced Managerial Accounting: ACCT 408/808 and 858
- International Accounting: ACCT 404/804
- Computer Information Systems: ACCT 405/805
Want to connect with employers?
Many Nebraska accounting graduates have the opportunity to work or intern at top organizations all over the country.
Below are some that have previously hired Nebraska graduates:
- ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Union Pacific Corporation
- Koch Industries
- Sandhills Publishing
- Valmont Industries, Inc.
- Lozier Corp
- West Corporation
- Union Bank & Trust Co.
- Gallup Organization
- Crete Carrier
- Northstar Financial Services Group
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- Pacific Life