- Earned a bachelor’s degree from UNL, UNK or UNO within the last five years and graduated with an overall GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Must maintain consecutive graduate program enrollment with a 3.0 GPA or higher to continue to be eligible to receive the tuition reduction*
- Must remain in good academic standing for the duration of the graduate program
- Must complete the graduate program in three years
* Per the UNL Office of Graduate Studies, students who do not enroll in classes during three consecutive terms will result in the deactivation of their programs, and they will have to reapply for admission into the graduate program.