The Student Experience
The Husker Venture Fund membership hierarchy is modeled to reflect common venture capital firm structures. Students may join as associates and move their way up to managing directors of the fund.
Students will participate in a multi-week bootcamp to learn the following:
- Sourcing deals and completing due diligence
- Making investment recommendations
- Navigating term sheets and capitalization tables
- Gaining industry knowledge and networking opportunities
- Assisting portfolio companies
Upon completion of our curriculum, our members will directly manage the fund through the guidance of our investment counsel and the University. Members also have the opportunity to participate in national competitions, networking events, guest speaker meetings and more!