Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for:
- Beginning tax preparers
- Tax practice staff members
- Tax professionals seeking refresher course information
- Seasonal/temporary tax staff members
- Individuals seeking knowledge about basic tax forms
- Introduction of Federal Tax Form 1040
- Income – Taxable or Non-taxable?
- Deductions – To be or not to be?
- Tax Rate Schedules
- Schedule C and Schedule F
- Schedule E
- Earned Income Credit
- Retirement Tax Issues
- Taxation of Social Security Benefits
Course Objectives and Prerequisites
- What are the course objectives?
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be able to:
Apply specific concepts and strategies covered in the seminar while preparing 2019 tax returns, and advise clients about planning strategies applicable to their situations.
- What are the course prerequisites?
No prerequisites required for this course.
- Delivery Method
- Tax Workshop Accreditation
CPA CEUs: Up to 7 based on attendance - Taxation (7)
IRS (EA, PTINS) CEUs: Federal Tax (7)
Attorney CEUs: 6.58 hours
The Annual Federal & State Tax Institute and related workshops and symposiums are self -supporting. Your continued support makes it possible for our continuance and growth. Thank you for your support.