The Challenge of Change
Our conference theme is “The Challenge of Change”, featuring presentations and workshops by
thought-leaders, family business principals, nextgens, and consultants, who will be
addressing a range of business and leadership topics, including:
- Learning to anticipate and confidently handle transitions in the family business,
such as the departure of senior members and the rise of the next-generation
as owners and leaders.
- Change for good: The reinvention of the family farm.
- Cultivating the grit to survive and thrive when family life and family business
- Women and their changing role in family businesses.
- How to identify and leverage your strengths to thoughtfully and effectively
deal with change in your family enterprise.
The conference is also a significant opportunity for Nebraska family business leaders
to network with each other. By sharing their experiences and resources,
attendees can learn to become better leaders, managers, owners and entrepreneurs.