The Challenge of Change conference features presentations and workshops by thought-leaders, family business principals, nextgens, and consultants, who will be addressing a range of business and leadership topics, including:
- Learning to anticipate and confidently handle transitions in the family business, such as the departure of senior members and the rise of the next-generation as owners and leaders.
- Change for good: The reinvention of the family farm.
- Cultivating the grit to survive and thrive when family life and family business are intertwined.
- Women and their changing role in family businesses.
- How to identify and leverage your strengths to thoughtfully and effectively deal with change in your family enterprise.
Keynote Speaker: Dave Specht is an internationally recognized expert in family business management, who serves as national development manager for family dynamics at Wells Fargo Private Bank. He is also the founder of Advising Generations LLC, a strategy consulting firm for family-owned businesses.
Registration: Early registration is available until Monday, February 25 at 11:59 p.m. Late registration from Tuesday, February 26 until the day of the event, March 1.
Cost of Attendance: Cost of the conference for the early registrants is $20 for students, $49 for professionals (until Monday, February 25 at 11:59 p.m.). Late or day-of registration costs $60. All registrations include lunch as well as a complimentary copy of The Family Business Whisperer by Dave and Taneil Specht.