You are invited to attend the Council for Economic Education’s 58th Annual Financial Literacy and Economic Education Conference! NCEE will provide a $250 stipend. The Conference will be held from October 4-5 in Los Angeles, California.
Here are the top 5 reasons you should attend:
1. Outstanding networking opportunities - meet with other teachers to learn best practices and share tips.
2. Conference sessions and workshops provide resources and tactics that will help you incorporate economics and financial literacy in your classes.
3. Gain valuable perspectives from our impressive roster of guest speakers.
4. Get certificates of completion that may be applied toward CEU requirements.
5. Affordable registration fee includes all Conference sessions and more!