The Core (30 Hours)
View course descriptions in the Nebraska Graduate and Professional Course Catalog.
- GRBA808 – Intro to Business Strategy
- GRBA809 – Financial Accounting
- GRBA811 - Managerial Finance
- GRBA812 - Managerial Economics
- GRBA813 - Managerial Marketing
- GRBA814 - Applied Organizational Behavior
- GRBA815 - Supply Chain Management
- GRBA816 - Human Resource Management
- GRBA851 – Business Analytics
- GRBA853 – Strategic Management and Business Policy
This course is to be taken in the last semester of classes.
Electives (18 Hours)
Electives may be taken from any of the business areas or can be taken from outside the College of Business if pre-approved by your advisor.
Only 6 hours can be cross-listed with an undergraduate course (400/800). The remaining courses must be graduate-level only courses (800 or 900)
When choosing your elective courses, one of them must come from the list of approved international overlay courses.
- ECON821 - International Trade
- ECON822 - International Finance
- ECON996 - Directed Readings: Single Market and Beyond
- FINA850 - Multinational Financial Analysis
- GRBA852 – International Business
- MRKT855 - Marketing and Globalization
- MNGT828 - Leadership in a Global Context
GRBA 98 MBA Assessment (0 Credit Hours)
The MBA Assessment is required of graduating MBA students for assessment purposes. Comprised of a nationally normed exit exam,
the MBA exit survey, an employment survey and other activities related to assessment.
Students with little full-time work experience are expected to participate in an internship.
With faculty guidance, internships are designed to give students practical experience in managerial
and/or administrative situations. A performance evaluation is given by the employer and faculty sponsor.
The student will be required to summarize the learning experience by delivering a PowerPoint
presentation to faculty and invited guests. Students can participate in a maximum of two internships
and earn 3 hours of elective credit for each internship, for a maximum of 6 hours.
The internship course (GRBA890) must be taken for a letter grade.
For more information, please contact the Associate Director for Career and Professional Development.